Vitamin and Supplements
Weltopia provides high quality vitamin supplements for every need. Our team believes in giving you the tools you need to live a healthier and sustainable lifestyle. Vitamin supplements can supply you with the extra nutrients that you need, which you might not be getting elsewhere in your diet.
Shop Our Top Sellers
Weltopia - St. Johns Wort Extract - Saint John's Mood Support - Promotes Mental Health & Positive Emotional Wellness
About the product
- A NATURAL SOLUTION FOR EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING: Saint Johns Wort helps promote a healthy brain chemical balance for positive emotional wellness;
- Weltopia St. John's Wort Extract is completely free of chemical additives to give you a truly natural remedy.
- MORE POTENT FOR BETTER MOOD SUPPORT: Our St. John's wort supplement is standardized to .3% hypericin, giving you more of the active natural chemical that gives the herb its mental health benefits.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY: Our St. John's Wort extract is made in the USA at GMP Certified, FDA Inspected and Approved facility, ensuring that it is as pure as possible and for quality you can count on.
- A SIMPLE SUPPLEMENT SOLUTION: Our 500mg St. John's Wort dosage allows you to reap the benefits of this natural herb while taking just one to three capsules per day.
The flowers and leaves of the St. Johns Wart or St John's wort plant have been used as a natural remedy for medical conditions for centuries. Now, modern science has established that a natural chemical present in St Johns called hypericin is capable of improving mental health and overall well-being by helping to balance the chemicals present in the brain
- Helps with numerous other mental health concerns and promotes a positive emotional wellness.
If your doctor has recommended that you add St John's wort extract to your diet so that you can benefit from hypericin, Weltopia St. John's Wort Extract is NON-GMO St. John's Wort is the ideal supplement to choose.
Our St Johns stands out because it's:
-MORE POTENT: Our St Johns Wort is standardized to .3 percent hypericin, so you're guaranteed to get a generous dose of the beneficial natural chemical found in the herb.
-PURER: Our St. John's Wort extract is made in the USA at GMP Certified, FDA Inspected and Approved facility, ensuring that it is as pure as possible and for quality you can count on.
-EASIER TO USE: Because of our optimal dosage, our supplement only requires you to take one to three capsules per day.
Get the mood support that you need to be at your best every day with Weltopia St. John's Wort Extract
For centuries the flowers and leaves of the St. John’s Wort (commonly misspelled St. John’s Wart) have been used as a natural solution to improve mental health and overall well-being. The active natural chemical, Hypericin, found in St. John’s Wort is responsible for these mental health and mood improvements.
If your doctor has recommended adding St. John’s Wort to your diet and daily regimen, Weltopia St. John's Wort Extract is NON-GMO St. John’s Wort is the perfect supplement to choose. Our St. John’s Wort stands out above the rest because it’s:
VERY POTENT: Our St. John’s Wort is standardized to .3% hypericin, so you’re getting a premium dose of the herb’s powerful, natural chemical
1000mg Per Serving (500mg per capsule)
- HELPS WITH YOUR MOOD, DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY: Experts have constantly praised St. John’s Wort for its amazing mental health benefits.
- SOOTHES THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MENOPAUSE
- SOOTHES PMS SYMPTOMS: Do you get moody during that time of the month? Get some stability back when you need it.
- HIGH DOSAGE, BETTER VALUE: Because of our high dosage our supplement requires you to take only one to two capsules per day. With 180 capsules per bottle this is the best value St. John’s Wort available.
- HIGH QUALITY AND COMPLETELY PURE: Weltopia St. John's Wort Extract is made in the USA at a GMP certified & FDA approved facility. You can be sure you’re getting the highest quality and purest supplements when you order a Weltopia product.
St. John’s Wort is not a replacement for depression medicine. Ask your doctor before you start taking St. John’s Wort.
Weltopia - Digestive Enzymes Complex - Digest Enzyme Matrix with 18 Enzymes for digestive health, bloating, indigestion, & gas. Supports general immunity and digestive wellness
About the product
- ENZYMES SUPPORT PROPER DIGESTION WITH EACH MEAL: Helps digest multiple food groups. As one of the most complete digestive enzyme formulas on the market, Optimum Digest is formulated with a diverse range of 18 different enzymes to help you digest more easily
- NON-GMO, QUALITY ENZYME SUPPLEMENT; MADE ACCORDING To cGMP STANDARDS. Use with pride and confidence.
- INCLUDES DIGESTIVE ENZYME THAT SUPPORTS GLUTEN DIGESTION (ASPERGILLOPEPSIN). Supports overall digestion and immune system for you to feel healthy.
- ENZYME COMPLEX THAT HELPS PROCESS DIFFICULT-TO-DIGEST FOODS AND REDUCE OCCASIONAL POST-MEAL GAS. Discover a new ease after lunch breaks, get togethers and during stressful work days.
- BROAD ENZYME SPECTRUM TO SUPPORT YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: Enzymes that help with the digestion of milk sugar in dairy products, of beans, legumes and vegetables, and proteins. These digestive enzymes also help digest carbohydrates (also in plant foods and grains), difficule to digest fiber and grains, plant wall. They also help break down sucrose, fats, fruit and vegetables, phytic acid in nuts and grains.
What are enzymes good for? The digestive enzymes that our body produces are proteins that help the body break down food into nutrients, which your body needs to absorb for energy, growth, cell repair,etc. Enzymatic digestion actually starts in your mouth, where you chew the food and also mix the enzymes in your saliva with your food, and this enzymatic process goes until food has been reached and passed some parts of the small intestine. Enzymatic breakdown of food is critical for an effective nutrient absorption.
Enzymes are highly specialized. It is important to know that enzymes are specialized and each one of them is meant to break down a specific type of compound in your food, i.e. one of the compound types listed below:
- Carbohydrates / Sugars
- Fiber and Plant Cell Walls
Our body needs a sufficient enzyme supply. With a sufficient intake of raw food and a healthy body and active lifestyle, our body is generally able to provide a sufficient supply of enzymes very efficiently: When we start eating, liver, pancreas and gall bladder start releasing enzymes into the small intestine in order to break down the food into smaller pieces that the body is able to absorb. Without complete enzymatic digestion of our food or impaired absorption nutrient absorption in the intestine, our body may not only get less nutrients than it should. We may also have bigger amounts of nutrients available to the bacteria in our large intestine. These nutrients may then be fermented by these bacteria, which may cause gas. This fermentation process is likely to happen the more, the more undigested food goes past our small intestine. When we try to balance the enzyme supply, it is wise to also look at our liver, gallbladder and pancreas. How do enzyme deficiencies show up? Enzyme deficiencies may result in several unpleasant digestive issues, for instance occasional bloating, gas, irregularity and indigestion. Enzyme deficiencies may be caused by a combination of diet, age, and daily habits aka lifestyle.
Weltopia Digestive Enzymes Complex is one of the most complete enzyme formulas that you can find. It is a synergistic formulation of 18 plant-based enzymes to help you to properly digest multiple Food Groups - even gluten! It is a Non-GMO product.
5 Enzymes to Help Break Down Protein:
- Protease 1
- Protease 2
- Papain – Works synergistically with bromelain
5 Enzymes to Help Break Down Carbs & Sugars
- Amylase helps break down long chain carbohydrates:
- Alpha Galactosidase helps break down carbs that amylase may not work for, such as those in legumes, e.g beans and peanuts and cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, and brussels sprouts, among others).
- Beta Glucanase helps break down grains
- Invertase helps to break down sugars
4 Enzymes to Help Break Down Fiber And Plant Cell Walls
- Cellulase helps break down fiber:
- Pectinase is an enzyme that helps break down pectin, which is found in plant cell walls
- Hemicellulase helps break down plant cell walls
- Xylanase helps break down plant cell walls
3 Enzymes to Help Break Down Milk Sugar, Fat, And Gluten:
- Lactase helps break down of milk sugar (lactose)
- Lipase helps break down fatty foods
- Aspergillopepsin helps break down Gluten
This makes Weltopia - Digestive Enzymes Complex a powerful digestive support. Many other enzyme products cut corners and deliver much less.
Weltopia -Shelf Stable Probiotics - 30 Billion - 10 Strains - Delayed Release & Spore Forming Strains - includes prebiotics. 30 Days Supply.
About the product
- PROBIOTICS FOR WOMEN & MEN, SPORE-ENHANCED & ADVANCED STRENGTH SUPPLEMENT: 30 Billion CFU with every capsule. 10 Strains - Including 2 Spore Forming Strains for Additional Health Benefits.
- THESE PROBIOTIC STRAINS are extremely resilient - they are acid resistant and help other good bacteria.
- PROVEN TARGETED RELEASE WITH PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: Our Advanced, Patented Capsules - Delayed Release (DRCaps) - Deliver Deeply Into the Intestines to be functional
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED, Long Shelf Life. Spore bacteria strains are the only strains remaining viable in a wide range of temperature
- GREAT for Post-Antibiotic Support
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: 1 Month Supply of 30 delayed release capsules, made in the USA according to cGMP staNdards. Use with confidence.
Many Probiotics Supplements Today Have Severe Shortcomings...
The probiotic strains that are most commonly offered will not survive the passage through the acid environment of the GI tract. Many available probiotics need to be refrigerated and will not survive room temperature or shipment with normal delivery services. They deliver a low dosage or require to take several capsules a day. Probiotics Made With Spore Forming Probiotic Strains. Your Daily Mega Dose with One Capsule. Spore-forming Bacteria are the only probiotic strains that don't need refrigeration and that withstand stomach acid. Our multi-strain product comes with DE111 - a highly effective and clinically tested spore forming strain, which provides many clinically proven benefits and that works as a complement to many of the non-spore strains on the market today.
DE111 helps support the normal proliferation of beneficial bacteria...
The majority of probiotics currently available are bacteria that are non-spore formers, e.g. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. These probiotic strains have been studied widely for their health benefits and they are a popular choice for use in dietary supplements or cold-processed foods, such as yogurt. Spore forming bacteria are a diverse group of very hardy bacteria, characterized by their ability to form endospores to protect themselves in varying conditions such as high temperatures and the acidic environment of the gut. The Bacillus subtilis species of microorganism has been known for almost 100 years, having first been isolated and described in 1915. It is considered to be a normal inhabitant of the gut in animals and humans.