Weltopia - Omega 3 DHA & EPA - Fish Oil -Advanced Strength, Burpless - Enteric Coated, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified, Wild Caught Fish
About the product
- PREMIUM QUALITY & ADVANCED STRENGTH: 2,000 mg of fish oil delivering 1,400 mg of Omega-3's (800 mg EPA, 600 mg DHA) per serving.
- DESIGNED FOR BETTER ABSORPTION & NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Enteric coating for better absorption of the essential fatty acids resulting in no fishy aftertaste or burps.
- 100% NON-GMO WILD-CAUGHT FISH: Sourced from fresh wild-caught fish
- MANUFACTURED in an FDA registered & inspected GMP-certified facility.
- ULTIMATE PURIFICATION: Purified using molecular distillation to remove heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTED: For product purity, effectiveness, ingredient safety, nutritional value and label accuracy. The highest standard guaranteed.
We source our fish oil only comes from fresh, wild-caught fish, not farm-raised, so you get up to 3 times more Omega 3 fatty acids in every morning. This oil is then refined using a process called molecular distillation. We do it quickly, at the lowest possible temperature, to preserve the purity of every drop. Every capsule has the perfect ratio of EPA to DHA, which work together to help your body absorb Omega 3, so you get the most out of every dose. Finally, we use a special coating on every capsule so they won't dissolve too soon. That means all the benefits of fish oil, without the fishy aftertaste.
Fishy aftertaste is arguably the main reason why people to decide to quit taking Omega 3 Fish Oil supplements. Softgels can be destroyed by your stomach acid before the Omega 3 contents reach your colon for intended absorption. This can result in a fishy aftertaste or "fishy burps". To eliminate fishy burbs, our capsules have a special enteric coating. Arguably the most advanced delivery system for slower and better absorption of the Omega 3 contents. Enteric coating protects the softgel against your stomach acid and brings the fish oil to the intestines where it can be absorbed more effectively - and from where one does not burp. The coating also aids the absorption of Omega 3 oil (DHA and EPA).
Our Ultra-pure and Refined Manufacturing process, molecular distillation of fish oil produces ultra-pure, refined oil with virtually zero contaminants.We use a fast and gentle method processed at the lowest possible temperature. this keeps the delicate that long-chain Omega 3 fatty acids are protected from breaking down and oxidizing which in time causes the oil to go rancid and result in an unpleasant fishy odor. Molecular distillation is one of the only methods to date that removes heavy metals, dioxins, PCBs and other toxins to below detectable levels for human consumption.