Weltopia - Women's Menopausal Support - Transitional Hormone Support during Menopause & Hot Flash Relief - Women's Natural Help for PMS, Adrenal & Hormone Balance
<H1><B>Weltopia - Women's Menopausal Support</H1></B><BR><BR>
About the product
- Effective formula to help balance hormones - to feel free and at ease
- Supports Emotional Well Being - with Dong Quai, Red Raspberry & Red Clover
- Heart, Beauty and Libido Support - Herbal Supplement Ideal for Women over 40
- With Dong Quai ("Women's Ginseng"), Red Raspberry and Red Clover - a unique combination of herbs and soy isoflavones
- 60 Capsules, made according to cGMP standards. Buy with pride, take with confidence and enjoy the ease.
If you are suffering from a combination of menopause symptoms and they are affecting your daily life, it’s time to seriously consider a gentle and natural menopause relief solution from Weltopia Women's Menopausal Support.
Balance for Women is a comprehensive menopause supplement that combines 12 different herbal ingredients designed to improve and support women’s hormonal balance throughout perimenopause and menopause. Unlike other menopause supplements with just a single active ingredient, Balance for Women has 12 to support a gentler and more balanced transition:
- Soy isoflavones: The isoflavones produced by soy plants are called genistein and daidzein. They are categorized as phytoestrogens which have demonstrated biologic activity helpful for the hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Red clover: Red clover contains additional isoflavones (biochanin A, formononetin) not found in soy, which may have additional biological activity. It has been clinically shown to reduce the daily number of hot flashes.
- Licorice extract: This herb also contains additional isoflavones that have additional biologic activity.
- Sage extract: This herb often used in tea and cooking. Traditionally it is used for excessive perspiration. Dong Quai: This mainstay of traditional Chinese medicine has been found to decrease the overall number hot flashes and night sweats compared to placebo.
- Black cohosh: Black cohosh has a long history of use by native North Americans for gynecologic issues. Black cohosh extract contains a number of biologically active compounds such as actein, caffeic, isoferulic, and fukinolic acids.
- Chasteberry: Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) may be helpful for bloating, cramps, breast tenderness, and mood swings. It has been found to have a number of biologically active compounds including flavonoids, iridoid glycosides, and essential oils.