Weltopia -Shelf Stable Probiotics - 30 Billion - 10 Strains - Delayed Release & Spore Forming Strains - includes prebiotics. 30 Days Supply.
About the product
- PROBIOTICS FOR WOMEN & MEN, SPORE-ENHANCED & ADVANCED STRENGTH SUPPLEMENT: 30 Billion CFU with every capsule. 10 Strains - Including 2 Spore Forming Strains for Additional Health Benefits.
- THESE PROBIOTIC STRAINS are extremely resilient - they are acid resistant and help other good bacteria.
- PROVEN TARGETED RELEASE WITH PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: Our Advanced, Patented Capsules - Delayed Release (DRCaps) - Deliver Deeply Into the Intestines to be functional
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED, Long Shelf Life. Spore bacteria strains are the only strains remaining viable in a wide range of temperature
- GREAT for Post-Antibiotic Support
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: 1 Month Supply of 30 delayed release capsules, made in the USA according to cGMP staNdards. Use with confidence.
Many Probiotics Supplements Today Have Severe Shortcomings...
The probiotic strains that are most commonly offered will not survive the passage through the acid environment of the GI tract. Many available probiotics need to be refrigerated and will not survive room temperature or shipment with normal delivery services. They deliver a low dosage or require to take several capsules a day. Probiotics Made With Spore Forming Probiotic Strains. Your Daily Mega Dose with One Capsule. Spore-forming Bacteria are the only probiotic strains that don't need refrigeration and that withstand stomach acid. Our multi-strain product comes with DE111 - a highly effective and clinically tested spore forming strain, which provides many clinically proven benefits and that works as a complement to many of the non-spore strains on the market today.
DE111 helps support the normal proliferation of beneficial bacteria...
The majority of probiotics currently available are bacteria that are non-spore formers, e.g. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria. These probiotic strains have been studied widely for their health benefits and they are a popular choice for use in dietary supplements or cold-processed foods, such as yogurt. Spore forming bacteria are a diverse group of very hardy bacteria, characterized by their ability to form endospores to protect themselves in varying conditions such as high temperatures and the acidic environment of the gut. The Bacillus subtilis species of microorganism has been known for almost 100 years, having first been isolated and described in 1915. It is considered to be a normal inhabitant of the gut in animals and humans.